Tummy Tuck Surgery
Pregnancy and rapid weight reduction cause abdominal muscular weakness. The skin surrounding your stomach sags and droops. Other factors that cause the belly to protrude include age, past surgery, and inheritance. Too much abdominal fat that does not respond to exercise or diet is a sign that you may consider tummy tuck surgery in Lucknow
A tummy tuck, also known as an abdominoplasty, can help you achieve a tighter and smoother abdominal profile. It is not a weight loss procedure or a replacement for a weight loss or exercise plan. Instead, it is a treatment used to shape an individual's abdomen contour by removing extra fat and tissue.
The objective is to have a toned and flat stomach. Therefore, if you are in Lucknow and wish to get away from unwanted fat, our clinic is ever ready to help you with abdominoplasty surgery.
The Ideal Candidate for Tummy Tuck
- If pregnancy or rapid weight reduction has changed the contour of your abdomen
- If your flab stretch marks or extra skin in your belly do not improve with diet or exercise, an abdominoplasty surgery could help your cause
- If your skin won't just return to its former shape, it may be time for a tummy tuck in Lucknow
- If you are someone with realistic expectations.
- Because pregnancy following tummy tuck surgery will affect the outcome, it is best to seek abdominoplasty after you have finished having children.
Procedure and Recovery TimeStep 1 - Anesthesia
General anesthesia is the most chosen option for tummy tuck surgery in Lucknow. However, your surgeon will recommend the most suitable type of anesthesia for you.Step 2 - The incision
The incision or abdominoplasty is done differently depending on the type of operation. The length and shape of the incision are determined by the amount of skin to be removed during the surgery. The incision for a primary tummy tuck is made between the belly button and the pubic hairline. A second incision is made around the navel in complete abdominoplasty, while lesser incisions are utilized in mini-tummy tucks.
Type of Tummy Tuck Surgery Procedures
Depending on your body's requirements, the surgeon may recommend any of the following abdominoplasty surgery types in Lucknow.
- Full abdominoplasty - A horizontal incision across the lower stomach is created between the belly button and the hips. The second incision is made towards the navel.
- Mini Abdominoplasty - It is a less intrusive procedure. A single horizontal incision is made as low as feasible in the pubic region. Through the incision, superfluous skin is removed, and loosened muscles are tightened.
- High or Extended Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty - If you have extra skin on your hips or love handles, you should consider prolonged lateral tension abdominoplasty. Your surgeon in Lucknow will suggest you manage excessive, loose skin following significant weight loss or pregnancy.
- Circumferential Tummy Tuck (Belt Lipectomy) - This form of abdominoplasty is used in situations where a body lift is necessary. It is more intrusive and is typically performed on patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery or severe weight reduction, resulting in significant loss of skin elasticity. This method focuses on the whole abdomen, as well as the lower back and hips.
- Endoscopic Tummy Tuck - Endoscopic tummy tuck surgery is performed on individuals who have minimal abdominal fat, weaker abdominal muscles, and loose skin. A small camera coupled to a thin tube is introduced into the incision site during this surgery. The resulting scar is barely noticeable.
You should have someone to assist you during the initial days after the treatment due to limited movement. For a week or two after the tummy tuck surgery in Lucknow, you may feel tightness around your belly and only be able to walk stooped over. You might expect the incision to be painful at first and have to lie at a tilted angle in bed. It takes around 6-8 weeks to fully heal from the procedure. Choosing the best clinic in Lucknow will facilitate prompt recovery. This is where you can trust our facilities and the abdominoplasty surgeon.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Enables you to wear better-fitting clothes instead of baggy dresses to conceal excess fat.
- Improves back pain that has occurred after childbearing.
- Motivates patients to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Treats hernia caused by the separation of muscles.
- Provides physical and psychological benefits to the patient in Lucknow and elsewhere.
Send us a message or give us a call today. We'll book your appointment.Book Now
Frequently Asked Questions
The abdominoplasty treatment is completely customized to your needs and intended outcome. It includes- (a) Removing extra fat (b) repairing separated muscles, and (c) eliminating extra or sagging skin.
It is advised that you wait at least six months after surgery before getting pregnant. However, there is no such additional risk of getting pregnant.
Most patients would consider themselves totally or nearly fully recovered within 6-8 weeks, while it is important to remember that the nerves will continue to mend, the scar will disappear, and swelling will continue to decrease for several months.
Yes, as long as your weight remains steady over time, abdominoplasty is usually a one-time treatment.
We provide online consultation in our Lucknow clinic for out-of-town candidates. Our team also offers practical and workable solutions for online transfer or booking of O.T. For your health investigation and other checks before a tummy tuck, arrive for your diagnostic appointment the day before your surgery.
Before and After Results
- Temporary Temporary skin discoloration and swelling.
- Mild Mild Mild discomfort after surgery, which is alleviated with medicines.
- After Several minute scars will remain after tummy tuck surgery, which will dissolve over time.
- Minor Minor bruising usually lasts a week or so.
Detailed Information for Tummy Tuck
This informed consent document prepared by Dr. Sumit Malhotra informs you about tummy tuck, the risks, and the alternative treatments in Lucknow.Read Now